tisdag 7 juni 2011

Working 9 to 5 (and 6 to 10...)

Now it's SWOT-VAC, they call the examperiod SWOT-VAC and I've forgot what it means. Anyway, I'm spending my time studying to my first exam that is on saturday morning. It's probably the hardest exam, but what do I know? At the moment I'm enjoying a fabulous salad with kidney beans, snow peas, carot, avocado, brown rice and mustard vinegrette. Everything tastes fantastic with my vinegrette!

I collected my wildlife management essays before and was excited to read the comments. However, as I didn't do a proper proof read, there were a lot of comments and some grammar mistakes. Would be ebst if I had an english person doing the proof reading of all my works but I don't have that. Don't feel like harassing the few native english speakers in my house...

Although many comments I got 87/100 marks on the first one and 83/100 on the second. "Great work. Lots of good references and great research done! Good job writing an essay in a language that isn't familiar to you". First time someone said that, felt good! :)

I'm increadibly homesick at the moment. But it helps thinking that my parents are coming soon, exams are finished in 3 weeks, I'm going to see nice stuff and then GO HOOOME!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Congratulation!Pretty well done, two times a VG! :)
    You there allready such a long time, the last weeks will just fly away!
    I miss you Babe!Talk to you tmrw!Puss!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Bra jobbat kultaseni! Otroligt bra faktiskt, på ett främmande språk! Kul att de märker det :)
    Om 10 dagar är vi där :)
    Kram/äiti

    SvaraRadera