måndag 27 juni 2011

I did it, I frikkin did it!

I'm not sure yet if I passed all my courses but (!) I'm done in University of Queensland. I can't understand that I actually made it this far, I feel like superwoman! :D

Today I went a last time to UQ to print my flight tickets, I've also gotten back my rental bond $165=catching, and I bought a rainjacket. Not a nice thing to put money on if it's only a matter of a shitty rainjacket but a bit too expensive... However I would definately regret it if it's gonna rain while camping on Brampton Island.

Haven't packed my bags or cleaned out the room yet. Will do it as soon as I finished writing. It doesn't feel very sad at all to leave the house or Brisbane, not now when my favourite people have left already! I'm happy it's coming to an end, but now it's all about enjoying the things that I will see before returning the 14th and then off to Sweden!

1 kommentar:

  1. Sehr gut, sehr gut!
    Jippi! Enjoy your traveling my Love, you deserve it!
    And next time you are in Brisbane it is the day befor you coming hoooome!!!! :)
    Looking forward to that ;)

    SvaraRadera