lördag 11 juni 2011

One down, two to go

Yo folks,

I fell asleep around 10pm and didn't sleep very well. It's always too many things in your head the day or night before an exam and it just wants to come out. It literally felt like I had a basket of words and they kept on sneaking out and I had to try to force them to stay in the basket. Rough fight. And tonight was also the first time here that I was aware of that I dreamt in english. Because someone said "Why would you wanna go to Europe now?" and I screamed "How would you want to miss European summer? EUROPEAN SUMMER!" Haha.

My anxious sleep together with the fact that it was friday night made me wake up every time someone came home from party town... And every time I woke up, more and more biology related terms came out of my head. It's funny how you 4am just know the main characterists of plant cells or how prokaryotes differ from eukaryotes.

Finally my alarm beeped at 6.30am and I almost flew out of bed. Porridge, coffee and ready to rumble. 2 hours and 75 questions later I was cross-eyed but felt mostly relieved. I think it's not impossible at all that I nailed 50%. That's what we need to pass the course, so let's keep our fingers crossed shall we!?

Now I'm watching Landgång Australien on SVTplay. My grandma said she liked it and so do I!

Puss o kram till alla hemma!

1 kommentar:

  1. Vilken bra beskrivning av en spänd natt, känner så väl igen allt! Hoppas tentan gick bra.
    Hali/äiti

    SvaraRadera