tisdag 21 juni 2011

G'day ladies and gents

Photos from the CityCat ferry yesterday with mum & dad.





Time is going quickly now, I've got the last exam on friday which gives me only 2,5 days to study... Today I chose to go with mum to Gallery of Modern Art instead of studying in the morning. However, now I'm tired and don't feel like studying. But I know I have to and I'll go sit in the library to be more effective tomorrow!

It's really nice to have my parents here, it feels both normal and not normal.

God I'm leaving the house in exactely a week, then my trips start. I dont like flying and I have to fly domestic 3 times (taking the bus between Sydney and Melbourne) and then it's the loooong flight home. I hate flying alone because if you're scared you have no ones hand to hold.

Speaking about holding ones hand. I am so lucky to have the best boyfriend on Earth. I know it always sounds cheezy when you read someone who's blogging and saying "he or she is the best on earth and i love him/her sooo much.. bla bla bla".

But I can't help myself, it's true <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar